Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fredericton and Mobiles

Well, I thought I would upload the pictures from Fredericton right quick before tackling my final project for class tonight.

So here they are:


This is Kanis and I on our way to Fredericton Friday evening. Notice all the stuff in the backseat?


A view of the Fredericton Crafters Spring Sale.

Another shot of the sale.

Right across from my booth.


Packing up for the trip home.


Loaded to the point of bursting. Aw, I love you civic!!


On another note, I finished a new mobile the other weekend to give to my best friend Kristin on her baby shower. One of the themes for the baby's room is frogs and mushrooms in lovely blues and greens and brights. The first thing that popped into my head when I was looking at her fabric samples was gnomes! And so I set about making her the most fantastic gnome mobile I could possibly come up with!

Here's what the final result looked like:





Yeah for gnomes!! I completely fell in love with making this mobile. Once it was done I knew right away I had to make another one, and so I am in the process of doing just that. My second gnome mobile will be available to buy at the Lunenburg Festival of Crafts on July8-10. I will be in booth 55, so if you'd like to add a little bit of gnomie magic to your space, come see me :)

I am on my way to Montreal tomorrow for a week to visit my little sis, and will take lots of pictures to upload when I get back!! Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment